If you want to sell back your precious metals, we will buy them from you regardless of the current spot price or market conditions.
There is no minimum, you can sell back as little or as much as you want. Here's what you have to do:
1. Log in to your GoldSilver account and select "Sellbacks" from the following menu:
2. Click "create a new sellback" and select the quantity and denomination of the coins and bars you want to sell then click "continue" to lock in your sellback price.
3. Tell us where your metals are located: in your home, your IRA, or one of our private storage facilities.
- If they are in your possession, you'll need to mail us your metals. We recommend using USPS Registered Mail, fully insured, with delivery signature required. We are not responsible for loss of metals in transit, so please use insurance. You'll also be required to provide us with the carrier and tracking number for each parcel within 1 business day of submitting your sellback. To do this, you log in to your account, go to "Sellbacks," and add the tracking information to your contract.
- If they are stored in an IRA, you'll be required to provide us with your custodian and account number.
- If they are stored in one of our vaults, simply select the location.
*In each case, shipping, handling and fees associated with moving your metals are your responsibility.
4. Tell us how you would like to be paid. Choose from:
- ACH/EFT/eCheck transfer (US only, no fee)
- Physical check mailed Certified USPS (US only, no fee)
- Bank wire transfer (optional in the US, required for all international sellbacks; $25 fee)
Then, enter your address and/or bank information. If you're selling back from an IRA, we'll send funds to directly your custodian and you can decide later whether to take it as a distribution or not.
5. Enter security pin and click submit. To ensure security, we'll email you a one-time, four digit pin.
Once you receive your pin, enter it into the form, click "Submit Sellback" and we will start processing your sellback. If you ever have any questions, contact us at 1-888-319-8166 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you through any step in the process.
Important Sellback Information
- If you're mailing us your metals and you do not provide tracking information for the parcel, your sellback may be cancelled.
- All cancellations are subject to our Market Loss Policy (read section #6).
- Payments are typically made within 3 business days of your shipment's arrival and verification.
- A social security number and/or passport number is required for all nonexempt IRS 1099 sellbacks.
- In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations, you may be asked to verify your identity prior to completing a sale of assets to GoldSilver or its trading partners, including but not limited to: a copy of your driver's license, passport or other government issued ID matching the account records, an automated phone call or text message, or a phone discussion with a GoldSilver representative.